hamilton

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cruise Says He Was Joking About Eating Placenta

Story Turned From Joke To Reality On Internet

POSTED: 3:18 pm EDT April 18, 2006

NEW YORK -- For those of you who took Tom Cruise seriously when he said he was going to eat Katie Holmes' placenta, there's been a clarification.

He was joking.

Cruise told Diane Sawyer he was only kidding when he said in GQ magazine that he was going to eat the placenta and umbilical cord right after Holmes gave birth because they're "very nutritious."

But several days later, there are stories on the Internet taking him seriously.

Several reports about the pending birth of Cruise and Holmes' baby have dominated the media lately.

Among them, Cruise said that the baby would not be baptized because he and Holmes are "just Scientologists."

Interpretive dance???....INDEED!!!!

you silly wook, I know you understand grammar well enough to know you placed those words in the the OBJECT placement, not adjective placement of the sentence/...

I certainly do beleive that Tom is not only inhabited by alien spirits, but may be a test-case run of actual scientology-alien take-overs. Not having cable at home, I finally saw ten minutes of an interview with him at our Montreal hotel...what really struck me was the lag between Q and A....I swear I could see the Q being 'uploaded' to the mothership, translated in nanoseconds, the reply composed and downloaded into Cruises's communication circuits before he actually opened his mouth and responded. He also had ZERO emotion when responding to charges that the baby wasn't his. He spoke in such a monotone, it was really freaky! I think the aliens need to study us further...they don't have it right quite yet.

Edited by Guest
always trying to out-grammar Bradley!

Interpretive dance???....INDEED!!!!

you silly wook, I know you got dirty imagination capabilities from previous posts you've made........'nuff said.

I certainly do beleive that Tom is not only inhabited by alien spirits, but may be a test-case run of actual scientology-alien take-overs. Not having cable at home, I finally saw ten minutes of an interview with him at our Montreal hotel...what really struck me was the lag between Q and A....I swear I could see the Q being 'uploaded' to the mothership, translated in nanoseconds, the reply composed and downloaded into Cruises's communication circuits before he actually opened his mouth and responded. He also had ZERO emotion when responding to charges that the baby wasn't his. He spoke in such a monotone, it was really freaky! I think the aliens need to study us further...they don't have it right quite yet.

I think Tom is waiting for Joseph and his Amazing Technicolour Spaceship to arrive.

Cruise, Holmes Have Baby Girl Named Suri By SANDY COHEN, AP Entertainment Writer

LOS ANGELES - The Tomkitten has arrived. Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes, the high-profile pair dubbed "TomKat" by the media, had a baby girl Tuesday, said Cruise spokesman Arnold Robinson. The baby, named Suri, weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces and measured 20 inches long, he said.

"Both mother and daughter are doing well," Robinson said in a prepared statement.

The name Suri has its origins in Hebrew, meaning "princess," or in Persian, meaning "red rose," the statement said.

The baby was born in Los Angeles but the exact location was not disclosed.

It's the first child for Holmes, 27. Cruise, 43, has an adopted daughter and son from his marriage to Nicole Kidman.

Details surrounding the birth, which was planned under the tenets of the Church of Scientology as a silent procedure, weren't disclosed.

Outside the Beverly Hills home where Cruise and Holmes live, about a dozen reporters and photographers stood by. Security officers inside the compound videotaped the journalists.

A security guard at the gate refused to release any information. A few cars did arrive and were allowed into the estate. A police motorcycle officer stopped by around 4 p.m. and sat watching the goings-on.

The patrolman, who identified himself as Officer Chase, said he was just making a routine check, since activity around the area had been heightened for some time. He asked if the baby had been born, was told yes, and drove off.

The patrolman, who identified himself as Officer Chase, said he was just making a routine check, since activity around the area had been heightened for some time. He asked if the baby had been born, was told yes, and drove off.

holy crap the Loyal Officers are disguising themselves as cops and are checking up on things at the Tomcat compound!

• 4 months later...
I can't believe I read this whole thread. The Katie dropping acting story is at least three months old, the silent birth's the real deal, the placenta isn't. L. Ron Hubbard is famed for saying 'if you want to make a million dollars start a cult'.

Enough.

None of us can believe we are reading/updating this thread, but it is what it is.

Now would someone please post the Vanity Fair interview? Not for me, it's uhh for a friend.

• 4 weeks later...