Jambands.ca

More Tom Cruise craziness...

hamilton

From msn:

Holmes quits Hollywood

14/11/2005 12:00:00 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(BANG) - Katie Holmes is reportedly quitting acting forever - to be a stay-at-home mom.

The stunning 26-year-old - who is pregnant with fiancé Tom Cruise's baby - allegedly wants to devote herself to being a full-time mother and housewife.

A source told Britain's The Sun newspaper: "Katie has decided to give up acting altogether. She's been telling friends that she and Tom have decided it is best she stays at home and brings up their baby.

"Her decision is raising a lot of eyebrows in Hollywood. She is at the perfect age for so many screen roles and has completely closed the door on a promising career."

Earlier this month, it was claimed the screen beauty is demanding a pre-nuptial agreement before she marries Tom - guaranteeing her millions if the pair split.

The former 'Dawson's Creek' star was said to be refusing to tie the knot unless the pair sign a legal agreement financially securing her and her unborn baby's future.

Katie has asked her lawyer father Marti to sort out the arrangements and according to US reports he was "playing hardball with the negotiations".

The proposed agreement will reportedly include a clause guaranteeing the actress a "payment of millions" if the marriage ends within five years.

So... she and Tom decided this? Or Tom decided this?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dear marco,

how are things?

i'm glad to see that you've brought out the tarot cards and magic 8ball to read tom cruise's fortune. considering that he and i have the same birthday, and therefor a similar astrological chart (hey, we weren't born at the same time, or year) do you think the same future applies to me?

nail bitingly yours,

Alexis

p.s. i've had trouble sleeping....do you think you could replicate your plush ass for me as a sleeping aid? i ask for replication because i would hate to be kept awake by your tootiledge.

Dear Alexis -

things are going well thank you. Actually I've been pretty depressed as of late.

I feel that despite the similar ass-tro chart, that you and Tom Cruise are heading in different directions. You will complete writing your book and go on to a life filled with love, happiness and memories to take with you to the grave. Tom Cruise, on the other hand, may read a book - possibly yours - but will more likely say something colossally stupid ("let me tell you what I think of the role of Jews in Hollywood.....") and that'll be the end of that.

avert your eyes,

Marc.

ps - stick with your pillow, it'll be less hairy. Yes, I am putting on the pounds but at least I have a good excuse: I am lazy and I love bad food.

dear marco,

glad to hear things are going well. sorry to hear that your definition of well is depressed.

thanks for the tarotball reading. i feel at ease now. my kindred birthday soul o meter tells me that you may be onto something with poor Tom. too bad katie's going to all the trouble of a prenup when tommy might be broke by the time she figures out how to break the scientolovoodoo mind meld tom has with her.

i'm considering a replica of your rear area for the plushness, not the size. eat on brutha...but some advice...perhaps there is a corolation between the bad food you're taking in and the depression you are feeling as of late? you shouldn't eat bad food...mold does make penicilin, but i'm sure there is some sort of cookery process to it. once, on guiness book of world records, the tv show, i saw this guy who'd inhaled some bread mold and it got stuck in his nose and half his face fell off...i wouldn't want that to happen to you. then you'd really be depressed. and faceless.

averting my eyes,

alexis

Edited by Guest

dear lazlo...

as mentioned before...i do not want to rot from the inside out....nor from the outside in. no amount of p diddy pimped proactive will be able to wash the sludge off my face if i set it down on your ass for even a second.

but thank you for the offer. if i ever want to try your choda cheese, i will get marco to sample it first, as it seems he has an inclination for bad food.

Alexis

She's cute as heck' date=' but she's a terrible actress.

Besides she has alot of work ahead of her if she wants to reach OT VIII.[/quote']

yeah, I was wondering why anyone (like Hamilton) cared what she did with her life...

I don't actually care what she does... it's just interesting to watch Tom Cruise's life spiral in to a vortex of insanity.

She's cute as heck' date=' but she's a terrible actress.

Besides she has alot of work ahead of her if she wants to reach OT VIII.[/quote']

yeah, I was wondering why anyone (like Hamilton) cared what she did with her life...

I don't actually care what she does... it's just interesting to watch Tom Cruise's life spiral in to a vortex of insanity.

and as an added bonus, we get to know way more than we need about the cashew flavour of lazlo's nether regions.

shudder....

• 3 weeks later...

This just in...Tom is still crazy:

Tom Cruise buys a fricken Sonogram Machine for home viewings

In an interview taped Oct. 30 with Barbara Walters for her upcoming special 'Barbara Walters Presents: The 10 Most Fascinating People of 2005,' which airs Nov. 29 on ABC, Tom Cruise talked about his latest purchase for his expectant fiancee Katie Holmes.

"I bought a sonogram machine," Cruise told Walters, according to PEOPLE. "I am gonna donate it to a hospital when we are done."

Walters asked: "Wait, you are going to do your own sonogram?"

Continue reading this article below

"Yes," said a jubilant Cruise, laughing.