Jambands.ca

SKANK EXCHANGE 2

dancingbear

Hey all,

Happy 2006!

So its approaching three weeks past the due date, and i need to know....who has yet to receive a gift?

I know Esau and Livingstoned have not...is there anyone else...?

If there is contact myself and I will PM the eco-friendly-tye-dyed-vegan-procrastinating-treehuggers.

peace and love,

spencer

I haven't sent mine yet but contacted buddy about it last week and he hadn't sent his yet either... we had a laugh.

I informed him about good things and waiting, etc. I'm actually having a hard time trying to locate something in particular.

[crispy wookie]hehehe... it's all good![/crispy wookie]

I haven't received my gift yet...

but I also haven't got the gift i'm giving into the hands of its receiver yet either... although I did pm him to let him know that it got tied up on its way over. (lesson learned: don't expect hungover people to remember things :)). It'll be on its way soon.

i have yet to receive mine however i'm not upset because the gift I am supposed to send to my secret skank is sitting on the bench by my front door and I keep forgetting about it - sorry skank its coming....almost out the door. It took a week to make it into a box and it even travelled to NS with me and back - wishful thinking that I'd mail it from there.

• 3 weeks later...