Jambands.ca

COME TOGIVE'R HYPE THREAD

Jay Funk Dawg

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the firewood situation at Frontier? Will it be available?

They used to have a giant pile of really low-grade wood that they'd sell on a per-wheelbarrow basis. If they have it, it's going to be really wet and it's shitty wood to begin with. If you have access to it, bring your own wood.

Edited by Guest

Now that we're a day away from the festival, the excitement inside of me is starting to build in a big way. I just spoke with Mark Crissinger, and am stoked to be playing with Harvard Mouse in the saloon before Caution Jam on Friday night. I'm very much looking forward to playing, and I can't think of a better saloon band than Caution Jam! Ryan Morrison from Diesel Dog will be playing keys for Caution Jam, and it's likely that both Ryan and Mark C. will join Harvard Mouse at some point during our set.

I think all of this has already been said but I strongly suggest the following as things that you should bring to the festival:

- lots of warm clothes, lots of dry clothes, a winter coat, rain coat, gloves, extra shoes and socks - if you get cold to the core, it will be tough to warm up if it's cold and wet outside

- some food, as the selection of food to purchase is very limited

- drinking water

- dry wood to guarantee that you can have a camp fire, if you want one

- your own alcohol, as none is sold on site

24 hours until I'm on my way to Frontier Town ... ! :) !

Peace, Mark