Jambands.ca

Douglas and Booche and LJFH Appreciation

AD

They are wonderful indeed, and never fail to bring a warm happy smile to this face whenever we get to cross paths. I just wish that were more often, so on that score, they suck ;).

I don't think Booche is really doing much to express his surly side, though; he must be falling off his game or something.

Guest Low Roller

I see that LJFH has been added to the thread... Using my super deductive sleuthing abilities, I am guessing that this somehow has something to do with Radiohead tickets.

Fine folks is that lot.

Ew.

So yeah, leave it to me to get all maudlin over a thread about a bunch of Radiohead tix, and I'm not even into them :P. Geez, you guys better have be having a kid next time I start on like that ;).

why don't you check out this thread and get entertained by all of the Radiohead content on YouTube that Lowroller and myself have posted? Maybe you'll understand ;)

Will duly check it out :). The only Radiohead I've ever properly digested was a spot they did on Saturday Night Live once, where I remember Thom York (or is it Yorke?) twiddling a bunch of little knobs on a nondescript silver box. Sounded good, is all I can say.... Ya gotta figure they got lots going for them. I'm prepared to be a convert, I suppose :).

Guest Low Roller

Sammy is a fat bastard!

He decided to sharpen his claws on a buddy of mine when we dropped by the Bouchards...