Jambands.ca

CTMF REVIEWS!

jay sanislo

The pics look great, I'm a touch jealous, although I couldn't have handled a trip to sketchy town.

the idea that we're a "scene" in the uber-cool-NOW-place-to-be sense, makes me laugh.....

It makes me laugh too... we are not.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- Jomomma. I have the sudden urge to unearth an adjective from my younger days, and that adjective is 'sick'. What a sick band. The rhythm section is incredibly tight, and the guitar player take equal cues from Garcia and Iommi. They need to get down to Hamilton more often, I know they're close by.

Fucking right. Incredibly tight is definitely true.....Nick plus Ed equals tight as anything....

- Jomomma. I have the sudden urge to unearth an adjective from my younger days, and that adjective is 'sick'. What a sick band. The rhythm section is incredibly tight, and the guitar player take equal cues from Garcia and Iommi. They need to get down to Hamilton more often, I know they're close by.

Fucking right. Incredibly tight is definitely true.....Nick plus Ed equals tight as anything....

The nicest musicians we've collaborated with. Class acts all the way through....and good taste in hats no?

just the simple fact that they are still playing, and writing new music, shows they really are standing the test of time (at least for local jambands)....

they got to where they are by WRITING good songs, with QUALITY lyrics, rather than just jamming....

that says a lot for them.

plus, nick shreds it on bass like no other.

drums6nf.jpg

+

nick2ym.jpg

=

Feet Kickin' Fun Times

Edited by Guest

plus, nick shreds it on bass like no other.

AND, he's hot.

Did anyone notice his number one fan standing directly in front of him at CTMF grooving away and never taking her eyes off him? I swear, the tent could have burned down around her and not only would she not have noticed the flames, but she wouldn't have felt a change in temperature either.

Did anyone notice his number one fan standing directly in front of him at CTMF grooving away and never taking her eyes off him? I swear, the tent could have burned down around her and not only would she not have noticed the flames, but she wouldn't have felt a change in temperature either.

DSC01648.jpg

I did

Did anyone notice his number one fan standing directly in front of him at CTMF grooving away and never taking her eyes off him? I swear' date=' the tent could have burned down around her and not only would she not have noticed the flames, but she wouldn't have felt a change in temperature either.

[/quote']

DSC01648.jpg

I did

That's GREAT!!!! You got a picture of her!