Jambands.ca

TREY & MIKE & DUO Next Week

Marky

So talk to me people. who is excited for this show. I am really curious to hear some pre reaction about this gig. Everyone (basher) has been all over me for a year or so to make this happen.

I love feedback/rumours/ that kinda nuggety goodness.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wouldn't be surprised to hear a few acoustic tunes from Trey and Mike.

although i try to keep my expectations low, i have a good feeling about this gig at the Hummingbird venue. An indoor venue can definitely provide a more intimate setting for GRAB than the outdoor sunny vs night gigs they've been doing lately.

Kuroda's lights will SHINE!!

Can't wait to hear Hap-Nappy!!

I believe that we are having a pre-show BBQ, and maybe an after party at our lovely Bathurst St. residence. Stay tuned for details...

I can not wait for all of the Trey haters to experience what we heard at Darien. Yes it was a little sloppy, but some of the jams sounded a lot like Mike and Trey's old band...Bring it On!!!

Looking forward to the show, I got a sneak peek at my buddys video of the Darien show (2nd set), was alright I guess, I did like the "Who Are You' Mike did on acoustic. I imagine it'll turn up eventually on Trader's Den when he's finished authoring it & all. I'm hoping the live expirence is better then recorded shows I've heard (and now partly seen) though.

Either way, I forsee a good night of music with friends.

won't it be the same setlist as they entire summer?

i guess, but let's hope by the Toronto gig that their repertoire is finely tuned to take off to uncharted territory (without flubulation)!!

i mean could you really expect them to rotate their limited setlist every night with zero repetition at this stage?