Jambands.ca

girl-speak question

afro poppa

I just had a girl that I am very interested in say to me "bf" and I am curious if this means best friend or boy friend?

The context is: "My brother just got a job as a bouncer at the bar, where my bf works."

Since this was over MSN i didnt want to ask about the BF thing since I figured it would wierd her out a little bit. Last time I spoke to her seriously (maybe a couple months ago) she was single...

Can any of you fine folks help me out? I am seeing this girl on Friday and I want to know what I should expect...

I also think it means Boy friend but in the back of my mind I feel like it could be best friend...parts of me feel like she wouldn't invite me to hang out at her cottage with her (which I am doing) if she had a boy friend?.

either way, I'll find out on friday :)

Edited by Guest

I also think it means Boy friend but in the back of my mind I feel like it could be best friend...parts of me feel like she wouldn't invite me to hang out at her cottage with her (which I am doing) if she had a boy friend?.

She might, if she was hoping to double her pleasure, so to speak...

Aloha,

Brad

She might' date=' if she was hoping to double her pleasure, so to speak...

[/quote']

im soooo in.

Dirk: Look, man, all we need is the tapes, all right?

Record Producer: No, you don't get the tapes until you've paid.

Dirk: In our situation, that doesn't make any fucking sense.

Reed Rothchild: Look, we can not pay for the tapes, unless we take the tapes to the record company, and get paid.

Dirk: Hello? Exactly.

Record Producer: That's not an MP, that's a YP, your problem. Come up with the money, or forget it.

Reed Rothchild: Okay, now you're talking above my head. I don't know all of this industry jargon, YP, MP. All I know is that I can't get a record contract, we cannot get a record contract unless we take those tapes to the record company. And granted, the tapes themselves are a uh um oh, you own them, all right, but the magic that is on those tapes. That fucking heart and soul that we put onto those tapes, that is ours and you don't own that. Now I need to take that magic and get it over the record company. And they're waiting for us, we were supposed to be there a half hour ago. We look like assholes, man.

thanks for the help...what can ya do

plenty of fish, plenty of seas

ill just get really drunk that night :)

Don't know what the background is with you and this girl and why you're doing the MSN thing but if there is anything developing between the two of you, getting shitfaced on Friday night will put an end to any chance of something happening...

Yep, BF = Boyfriend but if there's no ring on the finger then what's to stop you from being polite and showing interest in her but in a respectful way...

...or go get shitfaced...that's original... ;) ...kids today with their MSN -chatty-thingy... :P

either way, I'll find out on friday :)

Geezuz Murphy! Suck it up and ask Sugartits what she meant by "BF"!

BF in the MSN world means boyfriend. SHe put it in there to let you know, if it was her best friend she would have clarified that so you wouldn't be confused, thereby letting you know she is single.

She's taken so sail on sailor...

Tip: Be sure to take the on-line connections into the face to face real world. Less confusion that way and it makes the whole thing real as opposed to digital fantasy with no consequence.

Kewep on it Afro Poppa soon you'll be the BF of some SF (single female)

Edited by Guest