Jambands.ca

This has all been wonderful, but...

StoneMtn

So, I have an announcement, which probably is only of interest to very few of you. The rest of you, please disregard.

I'm leaving this province; permanently. Although I love Whistler, opportunities elsewhere are calling, and I'm accepting that call. I'm heading to the Big Toe.

I'll be relocating at the end of August. I'm driving out of BC around August 28, and I expect to be in Toronto around September 3 or 4. I get married in mid-September, go on a honeymoon two days later for two weeks, and then I'll be assuming a new position at a lawfirm in Toronto.

I expect to have a killer concert-calendar in my future.

See you all soon!

sm

Nope not Bay Street. I'm only semi-evil.

I'll be at a firm in North York. It's not likely one you've heard of, Deeps. It's fairly small by Toronto standards (about 15 or 20 lawyers).

I'm reluctant to post the website or name of the firm here, but if anyone really wants to know send me a PT.

BTW: Any of you Skanks in the middle of Canada? I have a long drive ahead of me, and if there were friends to stop and see along the way, it could be nice.

BTW: Any of you Skanks in the middle of Canada? I have a long drive ahead of me, and if there were friends to stop and see along the way, it could be nice.

Me and crazykorey live in Okotoks, AB now. It's less than an hour south of Calgary. If you wanted to hook up for a night to party let me know. It'd be nice to finally meet you. Good luck in your new job!

Okotoks is directly south of Calgary, less than an hour away. We have a cat with us, so animals probably wouldn't be a problem... How do you feel about camping? We don't have an actual place yet, but we're aiming for September 1st (if we can even find one). There's a really cool (and cheap) campsite 10 mins. south of Okotoks in High River that we've been staying at off and on. I'll understand if you don't want to do the camping thing...

haha...oh didn't you know? I have a few boys kickin up dirt round these parts. :o

I thought I told you?

One bouncing, beautifull boy due to enter the 'verse October 16...another freaky sagitarious is on his way.

Given the gene pools...well I can only do so much on the trouble front ;) haha...lining up lawyers early ya know. :P

ooops...no,no...libra...one calm & balanced Libra on his way....he has chance. :P

Edited by Guest