Jambands.ca

hugs for booche and douglas

bouche

If I were a cat*, I'd want to have Booche and Douglas at my beck and call.

Fare thee well, Sammy. {{{{{{{{{{{{{Booche and Douglas}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Aloha,

Brad

* Some actually think I am. I'm furry, like a good nap, and have been known to purr under certain circumstances...

(((((hugs)))))

While I am still allergic to cats my time at Chez Booche was pleasant and Sammy was still cool. We had an immediate understanding that I was not to fuck with him and he was not to fuck with me. Most cats do not understand this but he did. Good on you Sammy... I wish him only the best.

My condolences to both Douglas and Booche. I love you both and hope that time heals the wounds. Cheers to you both. I raise a Stella to both of you today.

Rest in Peace sweet Sammy cat and big hugs to Booche and Douglas, two people I am blessed to be able to call family.

Loosing a beloved pet is so damn hard but as with every other pain you have had to endure, it to shall get easier. These heart crushing moments in our lives are never forgotten, but time has a way of allowing us to look back on things with a smile instead of tears. May this come quickly for you.

Much love.

lynn and andre i know what you are going through

as

my buggie drowned in the kitchen sink, went the next day and bought one the same color ,only took a couple of days of postive thinking to get it out of my head, and fell in love right away with the new one

sammi bought you many years of happiness and had a good home

hug,s n kisses to both of you

Thank you for all of your kind words. I find myself endlessly searching though pictures these days. I miss him very much.

And he seemed to have particular love for sleeping in any kind of knapsack, shopping or gymbag that I owned. If we ever couldn't find sammy we'd just go in my room and start checking the bags.

SammyBag.jpg

SammyInABag.jpg