Jambands.ca

nero reunite for LIVE performance

bouche

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Freeker' date='

November of 2004 called and it wants it's ideas back. Why not ask them to have Velvet join for a cover of Pumpkin as well?[/quote']

fuck you pal, remind me to kick your ass tonight

Hey! That's my brother you're talking about! Can I help? (not like it's needed)

• 2 weeks later...

wouldn't miss it. I can officially make it my first trip up to Ottawa party. This show will be memorable. Their show in Hamilton, their last around here (possibly their second last show ??) still stands out as one of favorite ever shows, so I can't wait to be there for this. Looking forward to meeting some Capital City Skank's.

Nice avatar freeker, maybe someone is une petit peux JEALOUS!!! Can't one up me so you take my baby, you've been owned by a piece of chocolate cake.

You've lost it pal. I've had this avatar all week.

Lately your sad attempts at copying my style is making you look, well....sad. Maybe you need a hobby or something. And another thing stop going through my garbage and peeking in my windows.

Here i got you one that is more your style

bandera-gay.gif

If you mean nero 2004-12-11, yes, it was a fun one, and there weren't any other shows between it and the NYE 2004/2005 show.

That would be the one. Thanks for pointing out that link bradm. It would be nice to revisit the sounds from that night. The visuals however is another story.

Here's a photo I took from that night, however that is probably not what my brain was seeing at the time. ;)

122fs559226.jpg