Jambands.ca

Congratulations - Tooly & onthejourney!!

Esau.

The wedding isn't until tomorrow actually, but since their are already up north, I'm in the wedding party and am leaving within the hour, I figured I'd post a thread before I left.

Congratulations & Cheers to Melissa & Kevin.

Married - September 16 2006 @ 3:00pm.

I wish you both a life full of love & happiness.

What a fantastic wedding, outdoors in Grey county (down the road from Ghosttown) & superb weather.

Strangely enough, I'm really looking forward to seeing the wedding photos, all of which were taken in various spots throughout the forest and in a real non-traditional way (eg: a canoe in the picture - awesome!), definatley the coolest wedding pics I've ever been part of. They scored an great photographer. Lots of fun outdoor jams afterwards, around the fire(s) & stage, star filled sky & loads of folks partying & having a blast. A perfect day to get hitched.

Hopefully a couple of the other skanks that attended might post a few pics.

awwwwww....

who's going to play Tooly in the Skanks Movie?

Tommy Chong.

well!!!

here we are on our honeymoon up on the east side of algonquin park, beautiful place, beautiful wife, beautiful nakedness!!!

what a beautiful day, and party afterwards, we couldnt have asked for anything else to go better, it was great. BIG thanks to all the folks on here who made the trek up, i know some of yall got lost, but im glad you all made it to share in the day.

greg>huge thanks for all your help settting up, choppin wood, cleaning up, keeping me level the day of.

second tube> thanks for nothin! kidding kidding

paisley, thank you my friend for passing that note that night at pepperjacks.

sanislo, i dont think your comp works anymore but thanks for the help brother.

PS: did i mention that my wife is hot as hell?

she rocks my dirty socks right off

thanks for the wellwishes everyone. like paisley said,. we did first start talking on this board, then we met at PJC, and the rest is history!!!

see yall when we get back