Jambands.ca

What's your most favourite song?

CyberHippie

Well "Tangled up in blue" is really my favourite(but its been chosen) so aside from tthat tune,I would have to say the alternative take of "Simple twist of fate".

BTW~

CH,

I found my dancin' hatchet. [big Grin]

Chicken Butta~

Miss ya, talk soon. [big Grin]

All time: Fee by Phish (I know it's typical and cheesy, but if it weren't for this song I wouldn't be into this scene at all)

Current: The Elevator by Particle (08-26-02 version) (Great instumental track with a lot of energy)

Never get sick of: Centragnome by nero (sick, period)

Too hard to pick just one...

quote:

Originally posted by Del-Head:

All time: Fee by Phish (I know it's typical and cheesy, but if it weren't for this song I wouldn't be into this scene at all)

I got back from Deer Creek last night, and we have a "Fee" story.

We drove via Cleveland (to see Blues Traveller on Sunday) through New York. Along the way in NY, I looked out the window and said, "Guys, I think we're going to get a 'Fee' this run."

"Why?" they replied.

"Look out the window."

Off to our right was a stark white billboard, with black sans-serif capital letters, which said:

FEE

That's all. No URL, no 1-800 #, no company name, nothing, just "FEE". We later saw two more of these in Ohio.

Alas, we didn't get a 'Fee' at Deer Creek. I was waiting for it! We saw the signs! Literally! But it was not to be...

Aloha,

Brad

Archived