Jambands.ca

See the Slip, see her naked

AdamH

I think this girl's vying for the grand prize of The Best Thing Ever. On top of the offer below, she plugged the band on Howard Stern

courtesy her MySpace Page :

See The Slip, See Me Naked

So check it~

One of my favorite bands, The Slip, is touring right now...playing delicious new songs from their delicious new album EISENHOWER. If you go, you are guaranteed a bitchin live show, sweet sweet music, and fodder for nasty dirty freaky thoughts (speaking for myself here, at least...I love those late night Barr brother fantasies). As an extra special bonus, with your proof of purchase, you will receive a sexy sassy print of me.

Here's how to play:

*Go see The Slip this tour. Check out www.myspace.com/theslipmusic or www.theslip.com for the tour schedule.

*Save your ticket stub. Scan it. Send it to me at (she puts her email address here) along with your email address.

*Receive a sassy picture of me. It will be something I'm not allowed to post on MySpace {insert dirty thought here}.

*If you see several shows, I may just throw in a pair of my favorite worn panties or something. I like to keep things interesting.

So yeah, go see The Slip, bitches.

xoxoxo,

Zoe

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

god' date=' i hope you guys dont know blythe from where i do, ive been hoping to keep those worlds seperate.

still, way to go blythe (rockstar).

[/quote']

I know her from a couple places... where do you know her from? ;)

i dont want to say, cuz i really hate that place and dont want the two to come together.

but, having said that, im mister slippery there as well, so.........

It's her life, it's her tits, whatever. Don't want to see her naked, don't scan her your ticket stub.

I work next to a scanning machine btw......

besides, you don't see jaydawg offering to send you his panties for putting up some bloddy posters. He's not maximizing his potential.

I like boobs and stuff but what's the deal with a good band going with this.

I don't think The Slip is "going with this"; I get the feeling she's doing this herself' date=' without any involvement from the band.

Aloha,

Brad[/quote']

Yeah, you got it Brad. She's friends with the band and all, I know that much but this is something she's doing on her own. From my interactions with her on another board, she's a stand up gal, as I'm sure mattyp & Mister Slippery will agree.