Jambands.ca

50 worst artists in Music History

bouche

I totally disagree with Iron Butterfly being included on this list. I know Inn-a-gadda-da-vida is overdone, but they are one of the classic psychedlic bands..

And Jamoriquai and Primus too. What the fuck. The is obviously listed by some EMO/metro sexual metric listening hair beret looser at blender.

Glad to see the Doors on this list. While they have some good albums, they are overratted for sure.

Ya I don't know about Blind Melon, Primus, or even the Spin Doctors who were damn good in their day! I just think it's the guys opinion, I say "good for you, emo boy!"

there are nine authors of this article. Several of them have been music writers for decades now for magazines such as Q, Mojo and the late great Musician magazine.

Ya I don't know about Blind Melon' date=' Primus, or even the Spin Doctors who were damn good in their day! I just think it's the guys opinion, I say "good for you, emo boy!"[/quote']

there are nine authors of this article. Several of them have been music writers for decades now for magazines such as Q, Mojo and the late great Musician magazine.

Jaded Brits are a hundred times worse than some emo boy.

I disagree with Primus,Jamiroquai and Arrested Development being on the this list.

How about replacing them with Loverboy, Frozen Ghost and Pet Shop Boys?

I like how they quote this lyric by Bob Geldof as being indicative of his awfulness;

"She told me I was beautiful/ And I made her come alot"

Shouldn't it be "cum"?

Regardless I think its poetry,pure poetry