\/\/illy

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aw.

thanks a lot guys... always expect some sorta

birthday niceties on here, but still always get overwhelmed

went out last night at the stroke of midnight and wandered into an open mic that had the best guitar cello duo performing the best sounding music you could possibly imagine... better yet, a whole bunch of theatre types were dancing all around the place and clapping / stomping to the music... and it was cool! not cheesy... this dance and wonderful music went for about 20 mins and then as the very last note as we all slowed to a stop of movement the cell phone beside me rang and everyone laughed... anyhow, as the owner wasn't there I decided to answer it and was greated by an enthusiastic "Happy Birthday Brother!" from a friend in the states

and thus begun the birthday :thumbup:

turned out the guitar player of the duo may be in Kensington today for the solstice party as he's moving to Toronto because he got hired (by Brian May of Queen) to play the guitar part in the upcoming musical "We Will Rock You" (same play we talked about at length on our way past the billboards on our way up to The Slip last week)

a very Happy Winter Solstice shoutout to ya all!

paisley

NEWSFLASH!

just checked the horoscopes and discovered I'm born on the EXACT same day as Jack freakin Bauer!!! yesta!

Actor Kiefer Sutherland (1966) shares your birthday today. You're very physical in your approach to life. You're intense, strong-willed and determined. Your communication skills (particularly your use of silence) are dramatic and effective. You're private about your personal life. You have a strong love for animals and small children. The year ahead is social and fun-loving, and will particularly favor partnerships.

"I give you my word."

Edited by Guest
24... and a whole lot more

a very Happy Winter Solstice shoutout to ya all!

To those who don't know what "having class" means, here it is. It's the guys Birthday and he turns it around to wish every one else a happy day. I like that. Let's try not to get burnt tonight, however... maybe the other kind of burnt will be O.K.