Jambands.ca

snoe.down artists announced

Rossolee

http://www.moe.org/snoedown.php

Friday and Saturday nights will feature moe. at the Olympic Center's 1980 Rink Herb Brooks Arena. Additional bands will perform with moe. as well as at other venues throughout the weekend, including afternoons in the base lodge at Whiteface. This year's lineup includes: performances by The Disco Biscuits, Little Feat, Brazilian Girls, The Slip, Tea Leaf Green, Vorcza, Brother's Past, Moonboot Lover's Peter Prince, Sam Kininger Band, Gordon Stone Band, and The Brew. Late night shows will feature Brother's Past, Lucy Vincent, and the return of Gratefully Deadicated Sound System with more to come.

all uncharacteristically loaded up at the last Brazilian Girls show, when I bumped into the keyboard player I told him they should really get playing fests like Bonneroo and moe.down and the like... they looked very interested (perhaps slightly frightened)

another in the fine category of "we're not a jamband, but boy can we ever jam" bands

Nice. Such a wicked weekend last year, I really hope I can make the trip home to LP for it again. Hopefully they'll get some snow before then and it won't have to be called browndirt.down.

hmmmm the Disco Biscuits, eh? doesn't moe. want Lake Placid to let them do snoe.down next year?

Joking aside, the addition of Bisco does frighten me a little bit. Lake Placid is only big enough to absorb so much of a "scene" before it infringes too much on the day-to-day life of the village. This is why Phish was permanently banned after '96, and I'm hoping the shadiness that often comes with the Bisco scene doesn't lead to the same fate for snoe.down.

See y'all in March (I hope).

Peace,

Hart

Killer line-up1 Little Feat and Gratefully deadicated!

Best line up for this event yet! Only having STS9 there could be better.

And of course my island sensibility long for Jimmy Buffett and Don Ho. But then again this is snow down.

Perhaps too sold for the Magnum. The ballhuggers don't look sexy when you have raisin sack.

Edited by Guest

That lineup looks great (especially for the ticket price!!) It is true that the Bisco kids are crazy, but I don't think that it will really change the scene of the fest.

I had one of the best weekend of the summer at Camp Bisco. The band has been on fire since they changed the drummer.

I may have to hit this one!!

The slip turned down moe.down to play at snow.down? I am going to this and can't wait. And in my opinion 70 dollars is cheap for seeing all of those bands.

Well actually, the slip didn't necessarily turn down moe.down. That was just an assumption we all made based on something Brad said as a joke. IMO it was totally blown out of proportion.

• 2 weeks later...