Jambands.ca

Wonderful Rain

scottieking

We're in the middle of rainy season over here. It's raining quite hard almost every day, for several hours on end. The rain will increase substantially over the next few weeks, then it should tail off by early August.

lucky :)

it's been very dry in SoOn so far this year. lots of farmers are spending lots of money running irrigation...come on mother nature!! more rain please :)

couple of saucy fellows.

Don't you know it.

mind those socks of yellow

What am I, Malvolio?

We're in the middle of rainy season over here. It's raining quite hard almost every day, for several hours on end. The rain will increase substantially over the next few weeks, then it should tail off by early August.

Ah the rainy season in Korea. Also known as take a random umbrella home from the bar with you season. I had quite a collection back in the day.

As for rainfall in SoOn, we are well below normal and the grass is a nice toasty brown. June was HOT and scorchy with the rainfall staying to the north.

We played 2 all day, but on that hole it was the first hit each time... par 5, they want you to go around the lake, but my first drive went 320 or so to the front of the lake, and my first 5 iron over the water landed 20ft from the hole (2nd went in the water), and I buried the first putt. Weird scoring day though... one eagle, no birdies, a good number of pars, 5 bogie's, and 2 double bogie's.

In rained heavy the first nine, but was really nice the back nine. Anyways, it was super fun, and got to see lots of Canadian geese adults and chicks, frogs, some yellow birds, squirrels, Ducks, a heron, some rabbits, and those silly looking humans.