Jambands.ca

Up to my elbows in nasy pipe goo

CyberHippie

jared, all you're doin by addin cleaners is addin to the toxitity of it! sure it cleans it.. but you can't smoke it after brah!!

i use hot hot water and sticks and q-tips and collect ithe junk and dry it out etc.. get a pile.. vwoia! hold ya over for a few days!!

btw. should not you be worryin about more importin things, jared, like lookin for a heady wife!?

"dig it"

I got your heady wife right HERE !! take your pick!!

How's tha for heady!!

For everything in your household (drug related or otherwise) you need two things:

simple green

environmentally friendly all purpose cleaner (it's in grocery stores now, just don't remember the brand name).

If you're in ottawa you can refill your bottles of cleaning/laundry stuff at Arbour (Bank and 3rd or 4th)

Not to be a dick cause anyone who knows me knows that I hate marijuana [Confused] but you really shouldn't smoke that shit man. The THC is already gone from it. Sure it's got some other cannabinoids but all they do is make you tired and feel shitty. You're smoking left over tar and this stuff already has like tons of tar in it. That's why you hak like a muhhh when you toke it. Cause it's real bad for you. Sometimes the high ain't [Wink] worth the price.

Archived