Jambands.ca

I *heart* my I pod

Sarahbelle

I haven't felt the urge to fully step into the 21st century gadget-wise. I bought a 44-inch HDTV three years ago and own a very good surround stereo system, but unless someone gives me them, I won't be getting an iPod, cellphone, MP3 and especially a blackberry. I love the romance of CD's and LP's. I also think that lots of music will rarely get listened to, essentially lost in the massive somewhere your iPod library.

However, I hope my DVD players break because I want an HD-DVD player.

I have an 80gb Archos, but I think I want an Ipod. The Archos is great for movies, (I basically use it as my VCR) but not as good with music. I've kind of taken over my wife's 4gb Nano, so I can listen to music in my truck (which still has a tape deck lol) and let's face it, when you have a 140gb mp3 collection, a 4gb Nano just don't cut it.

8 track all the way baby. Have you ever listened to a Cheech and Chong recording through a shitty car stereo via 8 track whilst smoking a cannon?...classic fun. F iPod, bring back the 8 track!

BTW

have fun with your new gadget Reilly!

merry x-mas

Edited by Guest

I almost picked up an iPod shuffle for $30 off today just so I could plop just ONE audio book on it for the gym. My iPod has fallen onto the treadmill so many times and i say "FUCK" really loud no matter how many people are around me. I have to stop swearing when that happens or get a shuffle.