Jambands.ca

RIP my dog, Keira

KarinGarage

thanks alot for the kind words, I can't help but feel guilty... wish i coulda done somthing... I watched the whole thing go down and she looked at me... worst memory I'll ever have I think. I didn't know what to do really, I didn't have my car near and who do you call, don't think 911 woulda done anything, and I couldn't manage to work my phone anyways, I was shaking so much... i just stopped traffic and carried her to the side of the road and stayed with her till the end which thankfully, for her, wasn't long... don't know what I would of done if she was suffering. Luckily I had good people around who stopped and we all said a prayer for her, to send her spirit to a better place. I feel bad for the couple who hit her, too, they were very upset, but there's nothing they coulda done, they barely had time to hit the brakes at all.

Hey Karin,

It's pretty natural to feel guilty.......but you shouldn't! You can kill yourself with the woulda, shoulda, coulda's but in the end some things are out of your hands!

i stayed with her till the end

100% the best thing you could've done for her!

When our dog Caruso passed I wrote down all the things/memories about him that made me smile. They're great memories to go back to when sadness creeps in!