Jambands.ca

RC: phish

phorbesie

i'm surprised there's not more talk/threads about phish reuniting! i thought this was the PHISH SANCTUARY :P

so, who's excited!!! what shows are you going to?

i'm going to (with velvet) one night of jones beach, great woods at first. then star lake, deer creek and alpine later! i can't wait.

i also can't believe i'm seeing phish in a month, for the first time in 9 years!!! wow! :)

I won't brag too much on Peter's behalf- but needless to say he has all the tickets he wants- and I will be accompanying him to Deercreek and Alpine - with the baby if the baby can travel well at 4 months.

We also just found out he has access to a 3 day Hampton- IF the baby comes on time- so I am asking for Baby coming vibes- We need this baby out by the 24th of Feb!! (that's my official due date).

But very mch looking forward to seeing the clan again on the road- and Babies first Phish!

phish bonnaroo for me. baring i get tickets which i don't see as a problem. after the debate in the bonnaroo site if they would play two big sets or do a late night. phish confirmed it on their site.

http://www.phish.com/news/

PHISH PLAYS BONNAROO 2009 02.03.09

PHISH PLAYS BONNAROO 2009

Phish will play two shows - a full two-set performance as well as an additional late-evening set - at the 2009 Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival

Edited by Guest

Last night I went through my ticket stub books and found that I've seen twenty Phish shows (that's counting weekend things like Clifford Ball as two), starting in July, 1994. I actually thought the number was higher than that. This is why I'm extra stoked to have tickets to nine upcoming Phish shows, and through the miracle of timing and Fridays off, I'll only be missing three days of work to catch the shows.

Hampton

Hampton

Hampton

2nd night NY

MA

PA

Deer Creek

Alpine

Alpine

Woo-hoo!