Jambands.ca

Go Jays Go!! Fan Forum '09

Cully

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arrgh!!

Blow Job is in for the bottom of the inning. Jays down 2-1. Wanna take bets on the score after this half?

I say 16-1 Baltimore. :D

If they let him finish the inning I'd take the over - but I'm going to say 5-1 (its 3-1 now, with Roberts on third and none out)

I'm going to go with........I don't think saying this team is fucking garbage is any worse than saying this team is playoff bound, the Jays have showed a little of both.

Like I said wait until these "young guns" have made the rounds and then we'll see what the Jays are made of. A fair indicator of the team up to now would be how they faired against their division rivals and guess what, they stunk.

Personally I just like hating on Vernon Wells.

Despite his "bust out" game yesterday, if he manages to hang in there for 600 ab's (which he probably won't) he's on pace for a 66 RBI, 15 homer run season with a dignified 0.266 avg! MONSTER! (yeah I know he tends to hit better later but jesus christ, he's been around long enough to figure it out and maybe he should put a consistent season together). I fucking hate the guy.

Jays Record: 27-21

Wins needed: 74

Win% so far: .563

Win% needed: .649

I'd prefer to see Booche humiliated but there wasn't an actual second that I thought he would be. Looking forward to the song Schwa.

Do you even know me? He will be humiliated, oh for sure he will. (at my expense of course)

That came from here;

http://www.totalprosports.com/blog/index.php/2009/05/dennis-eckersleys-foul-mouth-slips-up-on-live-tv-twice/

dennis-eckersleye28099s-foul-mouth-slips-up-on-live-tv-twice.jpg

Foul-Mouth Slips Up On Live TV Twice!

Dennis Eckersley’s Foul-Mouth Slips Up On Live TV Twice!

May 25, 2009

Dennis Eckersley’s Foul-Mouth Slips Up On Live TV Twice!Total Pro Sports - Dennis Eckersley always seemed to have great control on the mound, picking his spots with most of his pitches. Unfortunately, the same can not be said of his mouth in the press box.

Taking over for Jerry Remy, as he fights lung cancer, Eck has been holding his own commentating alongside Don Orsillo on NESN. Guess Friday was just one of those off nights.

First, while showing a replay of Kevin Youklis getting hit by a pitch, Eck let viewers know just what he was saying to Mets pitcher Johan Santana as he walked to first base ("Shit!"). Later in the game, Eck would slip up again, making the honest mistake of referring to "Masterson" as "masturbate". Dennis apparently had demons that needed to be released, and Friday night he let them fly.

Even Eck learned during his hall of fame career that not everyday is going to be a good one on the mound. Friday night he found out that the press box is not all that different.

Edited by Guest