Jambands.ca

NHL Playoffs 2009

badams

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Low Roller

I'm watching the game on mute (obviously), but I'm guessing that it's not changing the sporting experience as the Caps crowd has to be DEAD.

I still have another hour to go. Both the game and the show will be over by then.

The Musical Box will be into their first intermission in an hour. Don't forget that they mimic the sets, playlist and costumes of a specific "vintage" Genesis tour. I bet the show never ends.

Don't forget that they mimic the sets, playlist and of a specific "vintage" Genesis tour.

Are you sure about that Jaimoe? I've had fans try to sell me otherwise. Using an original set would be cool asfuckin its' own weird way.

I cant believe how much housework I did during that game.

Well the sheer craptitude of the game made it easy to avoid a potential controversy regarding the viewing of the Lost season finale with the girlfriend - turned the fucking game off without hesitation.

Hopefully tonight's action will be more enjoyable - and when I say enjoyable I mean the teams I'm cheering for win because I'm sure last night was all sorts enojoyable for a Penguins fan.