Jambands.ca

Gary Coleman Dies

bouche

We've learned Gary's wife, Shannon, made the decision to pull life support early this AM.

I can't remember what talk show it was where I saw these two but trainwreck doesn't even begin to describe their relationship. Ah well.

RIP.

I was under the impression he was a mean little fucker and a wife beater to boot....if that is true....good riddance man.

where did you get that impression? He was actually beat by his wife. here's tmz's article

I wouldn't be surprised if there is more to this "fall".

I think he was arrested this year for domestic violence, but come on....he's like 4'8". She's a giraffe. This crazy chick probably called in a false report. She's seriously nutzoid.

I don't remember.

Thought I'd read various fucked up things over the years about his mean demeanor but what do I know about Gary or his wife or either of their lives. I certainly never took notes...did she just start beating him back or was she the bad guy to begin with...who knows.

Is she a crazy giraffe? Does her stature with his equate for crazy? Who the heck is she anyways?Is he a crazy midget? Was his life tougher than everyone elses? Does a tough life give certain rights to be an asshole?

Is his stature an excuse for...I dunno...I don't care.

I'm a bit evil.

I was really just avoiding packing.

Moving sucks.

I should think more before entering random thoughts onto the WWW. :bonghit:

Was his life tougher than everyone elses? Does a tough life give certain rights to be an asshole?

Is his stature an excuse for...I dunno...I don't care.

Everyone has the right to be however they're going to be, asshole nice guy or otherwise.

Especially the people that are going to be apart from the assholes.

Edited by Guest
delayed closure.