Jambands.ca

Phish will play this for Halloween..

The Chameleon

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think i would have been disappointed with this album. there, i said it.

not me!! this is one of my fave little feat albums. i would have shat a brick of pure happiness right in my costume had i been there.

thanks for the DL link

i was going to try and listen to the stream but we had some friends over last night n never got to it

There is a lot of explanation needed here:

1) Those were not the contest winners. All pics taken at the show last night have been posted on facebook for voting to determine the winners. Those were some examples that someone posted on PT and I misread the post. If you want to see some others and vote you can go here:

http://www.facebook.com/phish?ref=search

2) The guy on the right is not the fella I thought it was. I thought it was a Be Good Family member named Georgie that spent his weekend at Mountain Jam buying, selling and doing ketamine When I asked him to shut the fuck up at 6am after listening to "WAKE UP AND RAGE" for four hours he punched me in the face mid sentence.

2) ... a Be Good Family member named Georgie that spent his weekend at Mountain Jam buying, selling and doing ketamine When I asked him to shut the fuck up at 6am after listening to "WAKE UP AND RAGE" for four hours he punched me in the face mid sentence.

AHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! Sorry you punched,undeserving for sure but that is funny to read...

2) ... a Be Good Family member named Georgie that spent his weekend at Mountain Jam buying' date=' selling and doing ketamine When I asked him to shut the fuck up at 6am after listening to "WAKE UP AND RAGE" for four hours he punched me in the face mid sentence. [/quote']

AHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! Sorry you punched,undeserving for sure but that is funny to read...

It made for good stories for a few days AND it actually helped my jaw. I've got this weird clicking thing going on and it almost completely went away after the 'readjustment'.

While I have been in a few fights in my life- I had never taken a punch. It was weird.

I can't wait for Basher to tell us it was "fun" but definitely sloppy and that the band just wasn't tight enough for him....

As bang on as your NFL picks :P

I had a blast the entire run. Things seemed to go way too smoothly for us. In fact, the biggest wrinkle we encountered was the beer store opening up about 45 minutes too late on day one.

Weirdness and Tungsten were all-star crew members, and Atlantic City was the absolute PERFECT destination for this run.

I will have a lot more to say when the fog clears, but I got a lot of work staring me in the face.