Jambands.ca

Phish at Watkins Glen July 1 - 4

woo.

There's been rumors about a Watkins Glen show for months, maybe even the past couple years. We booked rooms in Corning, NY about a month and a half ago. Won't know until it is announced but chances are its a go.

We also have rooms booked in Hampton for the Memorial day weekend. Rumor is 3 days at the Mothership. Embassy Suites is sold out and people are booking.

Again, these are all rumors, nothing is confirmed.

• 2 weeks later...

internet. more specifically, got word from Rich (BAJ's buddy) that several bands have been trying to get a hold of Evan for months and he hasn't been returning any of their phone calls. combine this with the fact that they have nothing on their events page and it all starts to get fishy.

This could coincide nicely with the rumours that Grateful Fest is not happening this year.

I hate to be the bearer of "bad" news (well wonderful in my case), but Gratefulfest will most likely be happening..

http://www.dsoforums.net/forum/index.php?s=6579c397427cfc8c903d6ef624d0711f&showtopic=14053

Read past the first page.. Sure didn't look good at first, but Paradise here I come again this year!