Jambands.ca

RC: (early) for Super Ball IX.

PassedOutGuy

Just bought our tickets and am "super" stoked for my first shows since Cincy in 09 not to mention the awesome fact I finally get to see Phish with my wife after 5 years.

5 years ago we met at Bonnaroo... perfect 5 year anniversay present. Thank you baby!

So which great friends are we gonna get a chance to chill with? Who's goin and when?

Edited by Guest

IN! GA camping.

would also be in on a camp canada of sorts... or at the very least we should all have the flags going on july 1!

we're leaving dundas on wednesday night... crashing at a hotel, then will be in line for the gate opening on thursday.

Edited by Guest

You really want to get excited for the shows then check out these Charlie Miller's... wow!

phish2011-06-10.mk4.miller.114030.flac24.torrent

The Camden is a 24 bit source as is this one...

phish2011-06-12.mk4.miller.114035.flac24.torrent

here is a 16 it as well... They sound phenominal!

phish2011-06-12.mk4.miller.114035.flac16.torrent

When is everyone leaving. I originally planed friday morning but now i am thinking thursday night and lineup for the night . and get in early thursday

Dude- next time you should wait until you get there to get puddled. Lets do the time warp again!

Seriously though- we're leaving mid morning on Thursday to arrive there around 6pm. I don't want to set up in the heat of the day, but would like to make camp before dark on Thursday to get oriented, hear soundcheck and get crunked.

Yuuuuuuu-pp!

My dad used to race there. Its going to be super cool to go back after 30 years.

You come from a racing family? I'm surprised we've never talked about this.

Yep. My father was a stock car, motorcycle and Mini car racer until by brother was born- then Mom made him hang it up. He raced and won at Watkins in 79, but most of his real success was at smaller local tracks like Mosport, Lancaster, Welland, Cayuga and Batavia. I have very vague memories of being the crew kid in an RV on the infield of tracks, and of riding my police motorcycle Big Wheel on a track during set up- though I won't be sure if they are from Watkins until I go back.

Leaving Toronto late afternoon on Thursday and speding a night at a Days INN an hr up the road. Will give us a chance to get a good nights sleep and hit up the groceries and bevy stores. Should hopefully be in late morning or noonish on Friday. Camping in general, look for the Canadian and American baloons flying on our easyup. Drop by and say high.