Jambands.ca

Phish Fall Tour Dates

Marcust99

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crazy how low the demand has been for most of this tour. Three-day Hamptons are less than a hundred bucks on StubHub, and pretty much everything other than Glens Falls and the Halloween run is relatively close to face. Even the NYE run has plenty of tickets under a hundred bucks for three of the four nights.

Especially crazy considering the quality of the summer run. I could understand if this was the run following Vegas 04, but they've really come back to form IMO.

I was lucky to get $100 for a pair of Hartfords about a week ago.

You are wondering why demand is low considering how strong the summer was but you got rid of tickets. I know why but I would be remiss if I didnt do the following:

tumblr_m7xq1onJPy1qzqwamo1_1280.gif

wish I could bro. ^^ Listening to last nights show right now. I'm not a hater but they have some work to do, to get into form. Hopefully by the time they get to Rochester they'll have shaken off the dust. Vocals and harmonies, way off. I know not to expect Adele like vocal heroics out of these guys but...ouch, not good.

Edited by Guest

I thought they got stronger each show. That Carini from the first night was pretty awesome.

Last night's second set was strong. The Tweezer dragged a bit in the middle for me but it started and finished strong. The rest of the set was money.

I'm pumped to see them this weekend in Worcester and Hartford!

I might head to Rochester tomorrow but only if my wife feel like going. She's sad not to be catching any shows this fall so she might just go for it.

The vocals have been pretty rough. Mike's voice has been brutal- he must be sick. Trey's tone also hasn't really been doing it for me. He uses that "whale call" effect way too much. He is getting more tasteful with it but he is still shaping way too many of his notes with it.

Edited by Guest

I might head to Rochester tomorrow but only if my wife feel like going. She's sad not to be catching any shows this fall so she might just go for it.

She's fucking earned it, brah. Tell her to call the office and say she's off for the next 24 hours and that they can deal with it.

In the immortal words of Preston: "hoooookeetup!"