Jambands.ca

Question of the day 02-18-03

Ms.Huxtable

How about "Good Will Hunting"

The soundtrack was all music by Elliot Smith...check it out.

....if not that the MUPPET MOVIE...man that song MOVING RIGHT ALONG rules...I always thought the muppet music was incredible

honourable mention to the fraggles.

quote:

Originally posted by Burtman:

....if not that the MUPPET MOVIE...man that song MOVING RIGHT ALONG rules...I always thought the muppet music was incredible

"Rainbow Connection" is, along with "Bein' Green", one of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard, and the way it ends the movie is just wonderful.

I also like "Can You Picture That", from the middle-ish of the movie when Kermit & Fozzie hook up with Dr. Teeth & The Electric Mayhem Orchestra for the first time.

Fozzie: I don't know to thank you.

Kermit: I don't know why to thank you...

Aloha,

Brad

I'm amazed no one has mentioned The Big Lebowski. Bob Dylan's "The Man In Me" Captain Beefheart, classic Kenny Rogers!!!

Also not the music but the audio clips on the Fubar Soundtrack are amazing.

I'm also surprised no one has mentioned the O' Brother Where Art Thou soundtrack. I think it's a little over rated but still a great listen.

O brother

trainspotting 1 & 2, i like 2 better because of the passenger by iggy, and golden years by bowie,, and i think night clubbing is on #2 as well

im surprised no one mentioned that movie Rush, jason patrick, gregg allman, dirty narc cops, good movie

all the tunes on the rush ST were written by clapton

A Clockwork Orange

"And it was like for a moment, O my brothers, some great bird had flown into the milkbar and I felt all the malenky little hairs on my plott standing endwise and the shivers crawling up like slow malenky lizards and then down again. Because I knew what she sang. It was a bit from the glorious Ninth, by Ludwig van."

cool soundtrack in Kooyanisqatsi as well

Archived