Jambands.ca

Velvet and The Sloth today on CBC 91.5

bouche

The Sloth and Velvet are going to be interviewed today on CBC radio All in a day . They should be on around 5:30.

91.5 on the dial

The show runs from 4-6 today. I think they may hit on some of this wonderful community that has shown what the power of having a community like this is all about. So if you're a skank, you should have a listen.

If anything, you'll get to hear what The Sloth sounds like after a shave and a haircut [Wink]

From the website:

"Wednesday: After resisting for months, the federal government has called a public inquiry into the case of Mahar Arar. We'll look at the initial reluctance and why it's given way this afternoon. And how the Grateful Dead fan network ponied up for an Ottawa household in their darkest hour. And the casualties of the Hutton report include the chairman of the BBC while Tony Blair escapes harsh criticism. More from London. "

hopefully your voice doesnt get so shaky that you throw up!! that'd be really embarrassing..

'oh my god, he is throwing up violently on the console. my god. This is unprecedented.. it wont stop, wait a minute now the other man is also vomiting, my stomach is starting to turn as well,, aaaahhhh BLAAAAARGH.'

woo! that'd be crazy. CBC barf style.

what am i talking about again? [Cool]

...and I emailed CBC-All In A Day to request the interview be made accessible on their site after the live broadcast:

"And how the Grateful Dead fan network ponied up for an Ottawa household in their darkest hour."

Hello,

Although this interview has not yet happened, I am requesting that it be posted on your site under the "listen again" section. Many of our friends are anxious to hear it, but for different reasons will not be able to be near a radio to do so.

Please please please!!!!

Thanks,

Lynn

..that was cool!!! Nice job Todd! (and Dave L)

I actually had to go get the box and listen with it, which was also, pretty cool!!

Then who else but Velvet shows up to pick up the bad boy and tak'er over to Sloth.....

But all in all, pretty wild that this tragedy is actually brining out so much good, and hopefully that will spread!

What's in the box, you ask? Well...

Dicks Picks #1

Dicks Picks #2

Dicks Picks #3

Dicks Picks #4

Dicks Picks #5 (2 copies)

Dicks Picks #7

Dicks Picks #8

Dicks Picks #9

Dicks Picks #11 (2 copies)

Dicks Picks #13

Dicks Picks #14

Dicks Picks #15

Dicks Picks #16

Dicks Picks #17

Dicks Picks #18

Dicks Picks #19

Dicks Picks #20

Dicks Picks #21

Dicks Picks #22

Dicks Picks #23

Dicks Picks #24

Dicks Picks #25

Dicks Picks #26

Dicks Picks #27

Dicks Picks #29

Ladies And Gentlemen - Fillmore 4.71

Steppin' Out - England '72

Go To Nassau - 5.80

Nightfall Of Diamonds

Don't Let Go - 5.21.76 JGB

Shining Star JGB

View From The Vault Volume I

View From The Vault Volume II

View From The Vault Volume III

View From The Vault Volume IV

The Closing Of Winterland dvd

Most of these are double or triple cds, one is even a 6-cd set.

Wow!!!!!!

Thanks Dave Lemieux, thanks Grateful Dead, thanks to all of you for helping them to hear about our difficulties.

Wow!

Archived