Jambands.ca

favourite microwavable food?

mikey d

refried beans for burritos

get some flat bread or wraps, put your beans in a container in the fridge (I add crushed garlic and a bit of lemon juice), some chopped tomato in another and some chopped lettuce in another, steal some hot sauce from taco bell, maybe get some sour cream if you do dairy

heat the beans, slap it on a wrap toss in the other ingredients... reasonably healthy and filling lunch or dinner in two minutes

alternately make a big batch of curry on the weekend, boil some potatoes, chick peas, broccoli or spinich or something dark green, maybe some corn, add curry to taste (a bit of brown sugar takes off the edge)

spoon onto plate, heat, grab hunk of bread, eat

a stack of bacon, some eggs. i ualusally put the eggs in a mug nso the come out round wrap the bacon in papertowel so it doens't make a mess, and some toast int the toaster it will all be done by the time the toast is ready, i lived off that for a year,, but then again i did get fat, and somtimes the bacon comes out hard, but that the price you pay for not having to fry it, also the macain microwave bacon is good

my fav microwave goodies is ready rock OHH YEAHHHH

first you get some blow, add some bakin soda and water, about a fourth of the amount of soda to coke, ohhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh no sniffin it just mix it all up, now okay so we dont use a microwave in the ghetto, just a pot of hot water on teh stove,, watch that shit rock up

OHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHH

I hate microwaves and I don't own one. I swear that someday, some future generation is going to look back and shake their heads at the notion that we had these radiation spewing boxes that we'd irradiate our food in whilst standing in front of.

(Sorry, doesn't answer the question, just a rant.)

quote:

Originally posted by Booche:

"Try microwaving Bits & Bites. They're tasty little whores."

WHAT IN THE
???
??
???
?

I'm guessing he means whore-durves, which are, of course, a type of durf (a small, salty, crunchy snack) favoured by courtesans everywhere...

Aloha,

Brad

Archived