Jambands.ca

Question of the Day 03-11-04

Basher

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well hate to be the spolier here but Summer means extra worktime for me and I am desperately lokking forward to the Cash flow. Mind you I'm not gonna complain about the days filled with Bikini clad folks coming into store and having to put temporary tattoos on the odd looker.

-

time period---August-- will hopefully have successfully finished the first phase of Teacher's College-- and then going to as many outdoor shows as I can in August... fresh air, bare feet, and I am really looking forward to meeting as many of you as possible while groovin with a big smile on my face! [smile][smile][smile][big Grin]

What I look forward to this summer and most summers:

- finishing work at 4:30 instead of 5 (it does make a difference)

- music festivals

- opening windows

- Gatineau Park

- road trips

- drinking outside

- heat, humidity and sunny times

What do I hate about summer?

- air conditioning (I must admit, I use it in my car though when it gets really hot)

- disappointing thunderstorms. Just when you think they'll be great, they end up sucking big time, lasting 5 minutes or so.

oh, i can't wait til summer....because of

muskoka ( everybody's welcome)...

bare feet dancing...

skirts ( with legs that are hairy almost to the point of being furry. which, is something that i don't really like about the summer- becasue they get hot more easily than in the winter...well, i guess i could wear a shrot skirt, but ...then i'd have to explain my legs..... what if we see sailfish...jumping....against the magnifiscent orb...of a setting sun.

the shaker. various other festivals.

seeing friends again who i havent seen in far too long.

road trippin'.

walking around the city stoned out of my face on a warm sunny day with a camera in my hand. stop at the river to do some writing. maybe eat some fruit. i dunno. i dunno if there's gonna be enough time.

seein' the dead somewhere. maybe darien again.

any amusement park on mushrooms.

shit, just being outside more often. and spending time with friends. and meeting new friends. hopefully some of you folks, too...marcovenuso im in for your potluck...

shit, i got some great jerry garcia band on right now....christ.....

quote:

Originally posted by Irie Guy:

Well hate to be the spolier here but Summer means extra worktime for me and I am desperately lokking forward to the Cash flow. Mind you I'm not gonna complain about the days filled with Bikini clad folks coming into store and having to put temporary tattoos on the odd looker.

-

hey, need any extra help? i don't know what kind of store you have but i love retail, i am cute, smart and most of all.....heady! need more employment, badly! where is said store? and what is it like?

quote:

Originally posted by bokonon:

hey, need any extra help? i don't know what kind of store you have but i love retail, i am cute, smart and most of all.....heady! need more employment, badly! where is said store? and what is it like?

The store is up in Sauble Beach. We do need employees for ths summer but it will only be part time. So unless you are from the area it probably wouldn't help you.

http://www.hemphouse.com/docs/iriesky.html

this summer is a big time for me, as im looking forward to:

FINISHING HIGHSCHOOL

moving out of my parent's house

the sun, the warmth, the camping, the kayaking, the soccer, the jams and the people . . . everything.

thanks for making me happy and excited [big Grin]

Archived