Jambands.ca

What TV show would you want to be on???

Sunshine

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I caught an old Family Feud episode a few months ago. I forgot, or didn't realize because I was a young'un, how sexually charged that show was. Dawson was slipping the tongue I am sure. We need to return to the 70s RIGHT NOW.

I agree... I actually saw a True Hollywood Story about Family Feud, and there was a big huge to-do about whether to air the show or not when he started kissing the ladies, and enough people wrote in that the producers decided to leave it alone and let him... Yeah, I'm pretty sure I've seen him slip more than a couple of gals the tongue... All this PC crap now, though, you'd NEVER get away with that anymore. Like I said, Richard Dawson = P.I.M.P...

THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX!!

how's this??!!!?????

16a.jpg

That was a Jon quote BK, not directed at you, me slow.

gentlemonkey, i was just trying to think out the box that and i'm trying to post this picture of sha na na and john byner as much as possible

AAaaahh. that dude in the back of the shanana pack looks like he thinks hes king of the world or something. all hail!

i've been on TV a couple times before

the first time it was only Lindsay cables Quiz Kids,

but for grade 5 i was pretty stoked.

The second time i was in college studying film/tv production and went on the show Test Pattern with big Dan Gallagher. It was on MuchMusic. I didn't win :(

At the same time I also worked on the tv show War of the Worlds...anyone remember that show? Also worked on Shirley...Canadian talk show.

Hey Boogie, that's funny you mentioned thrill of a lifetime

i've been telling moose to go for it too

I'd LOVE to be on Monster Garage or Monster House...that would be cool as hell :: :: :P

The second time i was in college studying film/tv production and went on the show Test Pattern with big Dan Gallagher. It was on MuchMusic. I didn't win :(

That is so cool. I used to watch Test Pattern everyday. I can't remember a THING about it.

If you know when you were on, I could find the tapes for you.

Oh yeah, also I could be one of the zany Stars Hollowites in Gilmore Girls ... I could be the crazy record store owner who is Lane's connection for her John Coltrane bootlegs. Of course, if I ever got in trouble I'd have James Spader or William Shatner from Boston Legal to bail me out.

"Denny Crane!"

RnB