Jambands.ca

new look - don' t panic

bouche

it doesnt seem to be marking the threads I've already read.

That would be my only complaint as well...

Same here, but otherwise awesome bouche. I like a little change now and then, good work.

edit: ok I figured it out, the little folder to the left of each thread title in the Cavern is 'manilla' if unread, white if read. Above each post the bar with the subject is grey if unread, white if read.

lloks good, font is a bit smaller and harder to read though - is there a way to adjust that?

If you have a scroll mouse, just hold the CTRL key on your keyboard while you use the scroll thingy up and down. Or go into your 'view' menu and look for 'text size' to adjust

lloks good, font is a bit smaller and harder to read though - is there a way to adjust that?

If you have a scroll mouse, just hold the CTRL key on your keyboard while you use the scroll thingy up and down. Or go into your 'view' menu and look for 'text size' to adjust

I did both and neither work for this site, although it does work for other sites.

Ah well, not wanting to complain too loudly, I think the site looks great, I just wish the font wasn't so small. Great work all around, though, Mike!

I made links bold, but because of the nature of Cascading Style Sheets, not only do your hyperlinks in posts get bolded, but also links to Threads....and anything else that is a link.

I didn't like how it looked in the Topics list which is why I didn't bold it before.