Jambands.ca

nero in Ottawa in January, 2008

bradm

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I do believe that tickets are now on sale at Mavericks

For those (in Ottawa) who want to physically purchase tickets at Mavericks, I e-mailed them about availability, and heard back

We will have paper tickets available for purchase before Dave Lauzon's show at Cafe Dekcuf next Thursday.

Aloha,

Brad

• 1 month later...

yeah, steph and I need tickets for at least one night (probably can't do both but we have a babysitter for the friday night), what are the actual locations?

Also, remember to download your 2007 nero reunion dvd's: http://jambands.ca/sanctuary/showtopic.php?tid/244492/

Also, if you're in nero and you have a problem with the dvd's being downloadable, traded, etc, please let me know and I'll stop it immediately since I never did actually get formal permission to make them :)

After 5 years of partying it up in someones house locally, it sounds like the honus has been put onto the out of towners to come up with an party pit this year!

Sorry but the equation goes, Home Team provides the venue and the Visiting Team brings the party.

Seriously though, I am totally down for chipping in and helping out with an after party. The only thing is it's hard to know what to look for in a city I've never been to. I looked at some weekend rental condos but I didn't know how close they were to the show.