Jambands.ca

Come Together Festival May 21st-24th

Jay Funk Dawg

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed Rose Garland missing from the lineup. Any idea when they're playing?

Aloha,

ToddS

Although they were on the intitial list of bands, they aren't playing any more from what I know. I think that Mark Wilson spoke with them a while ago and thought they'd be available to play at the festival, but it turns out that they couldn't commit after all. I'm not sure exactly why.

Peace, Mark

100$ at the gate is just stupid.

I agree. Hopefully anybody going for the weekend will be smart enough to buy an advance ticket. If people can't get to a ticket outlet, they can contact Mark Wilson by email at wilcometogether@hotmail.com to reserve a ticket at the advance price.

Looking forward to the festival this year more than I have for a while now, although at this point it looks like I'll only be able to make it starting on Saturday. I'm really stoked to see the Dirk Quinn Band (heard great things about them) and Sisters Euclid, along with a big collection of friends and musicians and musician friends from Ontario. Oh yes, and The Idlers. The Friday night lineup is also looking mighty fine, but I just don't think I'll be able to get up there on Friday night.

Peace, Mark

apparantly Diesel Dog is in the 1:00am--? slot in the saloon on Friday and SHSandtheBI are 11:30-1:00.

Yes, I got a message from Mark Wilson about this and have changed the schedule posted above.

Come on beautiful weather ... stay with us for the weekend!

Peace, Mark

I can't make it to CTMF this weekend but I did catch The Ilders last night in Orilla (I'm up north for a course for work). You folks are in for a treat!

They played a small gig at a community youth centre and they put on a great show (despite the rather lame, non-licensed, venue).

Catch them at the Horseshoe tomorrow or The Red Dog on Friday if you can.

Enjoy the fest!