Jambands.ca

ROLL CALL: Darien

skelter

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fans purchasing tickets for the Darien Center, NY concert will receive free admission to Darien Lake Theme Park on June 8th, the day of the show. The theme park, which is adjacent to the Performing Arts Center, will be open exclusively to ticketholders on that date.

FUCK YEAH

Edited by Guest

"A woman who forgot where she had parked her car finally recovered it after a 30-day search," reports The Sunday Times of London. "The 45-year-old, named only as Susanne W., was visiting Munich for a concert. Following a friend to a parking spot, she became distracted by her 11-year-old daughter and followed the wrong car - into a private garage. After the concert, she couldn't find the car and had to call a taxi home. It was only after a newspaper appeal in Munich that a city resident, Claus Piller, called to say that a mysterious Audi had been in his parking spot for the past month.

Interesting looking show on paper. Eager to hear it/hear about it:

SET ONE

Nellie Kane

Mellow Mood

Buffalo Bill

Kill Devil Falls

Wolfman's Brother

Rift

Undermind

Ride Captain Ride

It's Ice

Dog Faced Boy

Brian and Robert

46 Days

Limb By Limb

Character Zero

SET TWO

Golden Age

Mike's Song >

Fast Enough For You >

Weekapaug Groove

What's The Use

Theme From The Bottom >

Backwards Down The Number Line >

2001 >

Harry Hood

ENCORE

Good Times, Bad Times

WOW! What a day. Got picked up by Basher and Beth and we cruised on over to Darien. We were on a mission. Tackle all roller coasters then a Phish show.

The rides? Yes ... that Superman roller coaster kicked ass!!!! What a way to start it out. While waiting in line I made the call for RIDE CAPTAIN RIDE. Got it at my first show in '92 and got it again 19 years later ;)

The first set was energized from start to finish. They are playing so well. The PIT was great too. Lots of good people in there and got right up by the rail. Took a few pics, but most didn't turn out so well since the camera wasn't on the right setting :/~ :/~ :/~ :/~

VERY hard staying awake at work right now. At least co-workers are asking me how I feel because i look like shit after the Phish Melt yesterday ;) It was sooo worth it. Rehydrate rehydrate.

DSC00820.jpg

DSC00841.jpg

DSC00889.jpg

CopyofDSC00814.jpg

DSC00815.jpg

DSC00823.jpg

DSC00830.jpg

DSC00834.jpg

DSC00844.jpg

DSC00845.jpg

DSC00847.jpg

DSC00884.jpg

DSC00885.jpg

Yesterday was a real nice show. I thought it was really well played. Lots of funk and playful teases throughout the second set. I don't know if it ranks up there with the best shows of tour, but it was certainly fun!

Great to see so many old friends! I had tix in the pavilion but I was having way too much fun grooving on the lawn with everyone so I never did check out my seats.

Hey Jaybone, I found the answer to the B-day tease on Phish.net in the review section for last night:

Then at the end of the 1st set, a group in front me put up a huge sign that said play GOLDEN AGE for my 50th, Trey saw it pointed and showed the other guys and pointed to the sign again several times. So I assume the Happy Birthday teases were for this guy too.