Jambands.ca

TOO On Conan Tonight!!!

secondtube

After searching for tv listings for 20 minutes I've discovered its on Global from 12:30 - 1:30... apperently my tv watching skills have gotten rusty... now, how do you program the vcr again?

off to the fat cats tonight @ the casbah after going to listening to Noam Chomsky at the university (banking the vcr won't let me down)

Pretty tough to predict something that was announced earlier in the day, eh geniuses?

Please tune into LATE NIGHT WITH CONAN O'BRIEN tonight at 12:35 AM to see Columbia Recording Artist PHIL LESH perform with THE OTHER ONES

The band will perform "The Wheel" and talk about their upcoming tour...

Late Night with Conan O'Brien can be seen in NYC on Channel 4, nbc

- please check local listing for channel and time-

Be sure to check out http://www.columbiarecords.com/phillesh/ for all the latest on Phil and Friends.

Did anyone else notice this yet?

Grateful Dead Productions is proud to announce the addition of Grammy-nominated artist Susan Tedeschi to the line up of the Other Ones. Susan will be singing with the band starting with the two-night run at Boston’s Fleet Center and will continue on tour at least through Detroit.

That was a great Conan episode the whole way through.

I was watching it on the New WI and as soon as Conan said "Ladies and gentlemen, The Other Ones" and it cut to the band, it went to commercial! It came back in 4 or 5 seconds but some was still missed. C'mon man!

I taped it. (The whole show.) I can put it on VCD if anyone wants it. Oh, I don't know how to do that, so if anyone does, let me know. I have the req'd video card etc.

Yays... Noem... I like Noem... [smile]

He was actually quite charming and humorous while spinning his tales of impending doom. Wouldn't have mattered if I told ya, was sold out the first hour on sale. The only reason I got to go was because that figure skating/modeling, lived all over the world because her dad's a diplomat girl asked me out to see it with her. (???) Must've been that box of Lucky Charms I ate.

Conan O'Brien.......

my tv guide interpretations are very rusty and instead of taping TOO I got one episode of Mad About You and one of The Nanny. [Frown]

lol... I actually kind of busted a demented sort of a gut when I saw what I ended up with.