Jambands.ca

SURVIVOR 3!!!

Guest Low Roller

Guest Low Roller
You have no idea...

Oh, I have a pretty good idea actually.

If Booche hadn't posted today I would have assumed the worst.

Two more hours of voting everyone! [color:"purple"]SAVE AEROSMITH!

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Low Roller

eliminated_aerosmith.jpg

Rather obvious today n'est ce pas? With 68% of the votes it's Aerosmith being ejected from further competition.

Frankly I'm disappointed at everyone for voting Axl Rose/Slash off on Day 1. Sure Axl is a complete prick, but doesn't the suck-factor of Aerosmith, the stale act and generic sound of AC/DC, the "past expiry date" factor of the Stones, or the shear uselessness of Daltrey compared to Townshend supersede any of that?

Anyways, on to Day 3.

• Robert Plant/Jimmy Page (Led Zeppelin)
  • Roger Daltrey/Peter Townshend (The Who)
  • Brain Johnson/Angus Young (AC/DC)
  • Mick Jagger/Keith Richards (Rolling Stones)

Go.

P.S. Where is Weezy with the desert island pictures??

Toughie. I was about to vote Zeppelin, but that recent stuff was pretty cool. Ac/Dc should be next, but Angus is too good for that shit. My new-found love of The Who makes me want to keep them around, though there is that recent mucky-muck with Pete, and there's just no way I can vote off Keith, I'm afraid he'll come after me.

Hmmm...

Out with Zeppelin. The deciding factor was not even talking to your bass player before reuniting and then naming your damn album after one of his songs. There's just no way I could trust these guys on the island. We must be like brethren on the Isle of Eternal Sonic Bliss.

Brian Johnson sadly falls down in one important and thoroughly unfair category ... he isn't Bon Scott. He seems like a really cool guy, but his voice wears on me after a while and, apart from Thunderstruck, I haven't really cared for anything AC DC have done since Back In Black. Sorry, guys.

RnB