Jambands.ca

BNB added to moe.down

ersh

We just confirmed two sets for Saturday September 4th at moe.down! Our summer tour is turning out great so far... here's the dates....

Thursday June 17th Trashateria Guelph Ontario

Friday June 25th The Casbah Hamilton Ontario

Wednesday July 7th The Pub @ Park Place Lodge Fernie British Columbia

Thursday July 8th The Pub @ Park Place Lodge Fernie British Columbia

Friday July 9th The Canmore Hotel Canmore Alberta The Canmore Cup!

Saturday July 10th The Canmore Hotel Canmore Alberta

Sunday July 11th Wild Bill's Banff Alberta

Monday July 12th TBA Nelson British Columbia

Wednesday July 14th TBA Courtney British Columbia

Thursday July 15th Steamers Victoria British Columbia

Friday July 16th Media Club Vancouver British Columbia

Saturday July 17th Julyfest Kimberley British Columbia

Wednesday July 21st Sidetrack Cafe Edmonton Alberta

Saturday July 24th Dawson City Music Festival Dawson City Yukon Territory Exact date TBA...

Saturday July 31st Babylon Ottawa Ontario more info soon... semi-private fuction with a limited amount of public tickets available

Saturday August 28th EVOLVE FESTIVAL Antigonish Nova Scotia

Saturday September 4th moe.down Turin New York

See ya on the road!

Jeff

Awesome to hear. You've got a place to crash if you need it.

A new place to play in Calgary is The Venue.

Wicked new bar, holds about 200, has an elevated stage. Blue Quarter played there a little while back.

Or the Point on 17th, get a hold of phat rabbit productions, they book all the point gigs.

peace.jamesd.

Way to go BNB!!!

I gotta say I'm not to thrilled overall about the line up this year (except for BNB and GTB of course), still no Keller or Mule like it was rumoured...oh well last years lineup stunk and it was still magic, i always have to remember to have faith in moe. they will not fail us.

Guest Low Roller
You're right Bouche, I'm an idiot.

Well, there's your new sig Bouche.

Congrads to BNB!

moe.down is a good score to get exposure in front of an American audience plus they still have time to break up again and then reform again!! ::

Awesome!!!! moe.down is looking to be quite the possibility for me this year. Blues Traveler as well!!!!:)

It's looking a like a possibility for us too! I was already taking second glances at that Moe-down banner - now BNB added well that's just icing on the cake. Leo Kotke has got me all rilled up too!

Haven't seen you guys in WAY too long and have been really itching for the last few months (since I got your new CD from you at the FoH show at the Lanc) but my schedule just hasn't allowed it.

As an aside, Backbacon just hooked Ekoostik Hookah's publicist up with a couple of your shows when we were down there on the weekend :)

Sweet were playing moe.down! I used to drive guite a ways when i was younger to see these guys! Had some fun trips to minneapolis in the early 90's....as well it was always fun seeing them play with the fatties when i was in High School...and nw we get to play and hang out at one of their festivals....I'm extrememly excited to play in NEw York Staste again!!!!!!!

well, it just means, that images on Angelfire don't show up as an avatar and are replaced with an image that says "image hosted by angelfire"

Now, I just right-clicked on it and selected properties, to see what the URL is supposed to be. I copied it and pasted it into my browser and I think now that it's cached on my computer it will show up.

I'm sure most other people are seeing the Angelfire thingy. It's 'ersh's fault anyway ;)