Jambands.ca

THE BOUCHARD'S ARE COMIN' TO TORONTO!!!

Douglas

yeah man, hooked a ride up so i'll be there and ready to go... gotta head back to london after the show though, work 9am saturday... dont think i can make it back to toronto on saturday.... fu©kin bouchard's, christ hit the fu©kin hammer, too, goddammit! whats that a donair shop beside chez m? we can get ourselves some heady hamilton titdonairs, it'll be a blast... not quite the same flavour as a montreal titsteak, but hey, nothing in hamilton tastes the same as montreal. paisley, lookin forward to it, man, this is gonna be a fu©kin great time!

See you guys on saturday.I'll be there mid afternoon.I gotta do some head shop crusin for a Motorhead shirt.

Cheers

You didn't get back to me, but you have to try the Black Market, beside Pages Bookstore across for City/MuchMusic. If the long-sleeve Motorhead shirt isn't there, you'll still love the store.

You didn't get back to me, but you have to try the Black Market, beside Pages Bookstore across for City/MuchMusic. If the long-sleeve Motorhead shirt isn't there, you'll still love the store.

Sorry man,completely forgot.Yeah,I'm going to check that place out regardless.Thanks for the heads up.

I'm fairly certain that there will be motorhead tee's there not sure about long sleeves...definatly worth cheaking. I think most of their shirts are in Alphabetical order according to bands.

I just send her an email, I'll let you know if she gets back to me in time.

There's actuallty two stores the big one across form the Muchmusic building, downstairs ( check there) and a smaller one on the same side as much music upstairs

aw darn it, thank you bug [and btw who are you? :)], i have a friend who is going to come up from TO instead.... i kept saying "if you really don't feel like driving, i can come to TO ..."...... but she really needs to get outta the city. so! in ottawa i stay. but many thanks!!! ::

fu©k cleary, go on an "errand" grab the hummer and head over for a beer. you can do it.

nero played an all request show last night, it was a good show. jay was hittin those drums nice and hard, the boys were sounding tight and i was dancin. wish there was a better turnout, but on the other hand, it was an intimate show with 60-70% friends in a smallish bar, which was good. I'll post my pics for the entire weekend Sunday!