HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAISLEY!!

balogna pogna

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cheers everyone, what a sweet post to wake up to on the b-day

been so many 4 day runs as of late that, though I partied until 5 am with some crazy rounders, I then crashed (a solid, beautiful, blissful crash... don't think I need to impress to many people that if I'm ready to sleep, I'm truly ready to sleep)

started the birthday at midnight with a shot of liquid cocaine (the alcoholic kind), a scotch and a beer chaser and sat and wrote for a few hours... felt like a perfect start... then came the drunken rounders (see avatar)

think all the time how lucky I am to know so many awesome, hilarious and genuine folks through this community...

so... THANKS!!!!:D

xmasbird.jpg

Paisley, so often your words here shine like gold. in times of need, you can count on paisley to do the proper deed. you're among the most beautiful of souls and sexiest of men. its been great getting to know you this past year, and i look forward to many many more... although, sh!t, at 50, the way you go, i dunno... listen, have a good one today, but dont kill yourself.

thank you again, my wonderful friends... its so mind-boggling when I think about all the amazing folks I get to know, and I'm definately one who appreciates a good mind-boggling

don't forget its also the Winter Solstice so everyone has a perfect excuse to get naked and dance around the fire

or just par-tay (the debauchery has begun, will try and keep ya's posted)