Jambands.ca

secrets to a healthy relationship...

MamaPink

who wallpapers anymore anyway?

NOT ME! It was a really old man, married for over 50 years who gave us that advice.

I hate wall paper. The house we bought was covered in it... finally got the bulk of it down last month. I think they do it to cover up ugly holes and dents in the walls... because we discovered MANY.

and by the way, STRIPPING wallpaper is a healthy stress release for couples to do together.

who wallpapers anymore anyway?

NOT ME! It was a really old man' date=' married for over 50 years who gave us that advice.

I hate wall paper. The house we bought was covered in it... finally got the bulk of it down last month. I think they do it to cover up ugly holes and dents in the walls... because we discovered MANY.

and by the way, STRIPPING wallpaper is a healthy stress release for couples to do together.[/quote']

we bought a 130 + year old house that had wallpaper everywhere. taking it down was fine at first, but by the third room it was no longer a healthy stress release :) we got through it though, and onjoy the space that we worked together to improve.

we bought a 130 + year old house that had wallpaper everywhere. taking it down was fine at first, but by the third room it was no longer a healthy stress release

We are in the same boat!!!We have done a few rooms and its not that bad,when there is only one or two layers!!!Are computer room is a different story,the people who lived in the house before us thought it would be a good idea to paint over the wallpaper!! }:( It is going to be the last room in the house we do!!!I don't even what to think about the mess that will be.

we bought a 130 + year old house that had wallpaper everywhere. taking it down was fine at first, but by the third room it was no longer a healthy stress release

We are in the same boat!!!We have done a few rooms and its not that bad,when there is only one or two layers!!!Are computer room is a different story,the people who lived in the house before us thought it would be a good idea to paint over the wallpaper!! }:( It is going to be the last room in the house we do!!!I don't even what to think about the mess that will be.

2 x 2 studs and thin drywall may be your best bet. our hallway is covered in thick evil vinyl wallpaper...we'd love to take it down but as the walls beneath are very obviously cracked we've left it up. after talking to a plasterer, i painted over it with an oil based sealing primer with the eventual plan of doing a stucco sort of rough plaster over it. aahhh, the joys of an old house...

1. Recognize a need for space

2. Recognize a need to be together too

3. Recognize the importance of little things

4. Surprise one another

5. If you're not sleeping together regularly there's a problem. Don't pretend there isn't.

I am in the happiest relationship in my life. I think my previous relationships taught me how to make this one work.

Don't sweat the small stuff and accept each others differences. We don't all have the same priorities or the same expectations. We need to show patience and acceptance for our loved one's lifestyle. This is the biggest lesson I have learned and my proudest acheivement.

Have sex often, it keeps you connected (literally and figuratively I guess).

Have fun together. Whether it's enjoying music or sport or whatever, be sure to play and laugh together.

Have time apart. It makes you miss one another and provides you with ample conversation.

LOVE !!!

Understanding that you are two very unique and different people

- honesty followed by trust

Compromise!!!!

Lots of hugs and kisses! CUDDLES And more cuddles!

never raise your voice, and don't fight over stupid things!!! Never go to Bed ANGRY!

SEX!!! Mmmmmmmmmmm.......yes, sex!

One major key - if your UNHAPPY or make each other miserable - get the fuck out!! No matter how much you care about each other. Some people just don't work together & will never figure out BALANCE. Love is love, but making a relationship work is a whole other story!