Happy Birthday PalacePrincess!

backbacon

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D

i'm smiling so big my eyes are all squished up and i can barely see.

:D:D:D

thank you so much everybody!!!!! this really is a truly special community to be a part of, thank you for your warm wishes, they are the icing on the cake that is today!

hahahah, nice card keri! thanks for your work in that. and miss pink, every time i see that picture i laugh. what a night!

mmmmm, ween...snuffalupagus...princess balloons, and most of all, such wonderful amazing things you all have to say! i wish i had time to reply to each and every single one, but i'm about to be whisked away to a hearty birthday dinner with 3 of the sexiest ladies i know. yum, eh? more celebrations to continue this weekend, i will be sure to post updates if anything good is afoot!

thanks again everybody, this really made a great day even more special! i hope to see all of you soon! (and for the few i haven't met yet, i hope to do that soon).

lots of love,

~becky

:)

Happy Birthday.

I remember the first time we made out. It was during the premiere for Willow, and then again at Back to the Future. Afterwards we went to the Pop Shoppe and picked up lime fizzes and strolled along the boardwalk. Actually I think the actor from Willow played one of the Ewoks in Return of the Jedi, which we also made out to.

Geminis are cool.

T0 our most favorite pretty princess in the world!!!!

Happy freakin, goddammit- narly, hella - radd birthday! ( in California terms!). ...i'm going to wear my new midnight-black-flapper-top complete with our matching flapper jacket adn flap all around the house for your birthday!!

Hope you had an awsome day, full of lots of laughing and wild-Becky shenanegans!

we love ya and miss your fancy-ballgowned-ass! :)

luv, your forever loyal dance trooup members,

simone adn Marie

PS: you adn Keri and so freakin godamn cute!! :)

PPS: hello to everybody else!

awww, thanks guys! so far my birthday has been awesome. my mom took me out for lunch yesterday, we ate soup & sandwiches under a gazebo by the water at waterloo park. the weather was gorgeous, and we even got to see a bunch of the cutest, most adorable little baby ducks i have ever seen.

then i got treated to an absolute birthday feast (steak shiskebobs, potatoes on the bbq, caesar salad & DQ ice cream cake) and showered with gifts by miss pink & 2 of the sassiest frassiest ladies i know. we had a great night chugging back wine, cocktails & giggling. so far my birthday has been fantastic.

AND, to top it all off, i aced the stupid G road test i had to take today (and was soooooo nervous about). so it has been absolutely freakin' awesome.

but that's it, from now on, the birthday age i admit to is going to go DOWN from here on out! no more of this creeping up and up and up stuff. ;)

anyway! thanks so much guys & gals, you really made me feel extra special princessy! whooohoo!