Jambands.ca

Happy Birthday PalacePrincess!

backbacon

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awwwwww!!!

see i'm stuck here without words, cause really PP, you are a staggeringly awesome lady and it's hard to really get that across (especially at 8:16am pre-coffee)...

anyway - i love ya. i am so happy to have met you - and to have you link up with one of my favouritest homeys, which means you're making him happy AND i get to see you more - awesome.

you have got a style that's one of a kind, and man it's the best kind.

here's hopin for many many more good times.

lots of love

meggo XO :)

YAYYYYY!!! Happy birthday Becky!!! It has been so incredibly great to meet you this year. You always bring the most wonderful smiles and vibes whenever I see you. And it sure is great to talk Ween with their biggest fan! ;)

So please, my dear buddy, sit back, relax, do some of those Polar Bear shots that are your specialty and have the best motherfucking birthday in SoOn. I can't wait to celebrate with ya one day soon!

cs-Ween2-Atlanta5204.JPG

Becky – it’s your freakin’ birthday and we’re going to celebrate like never before! I’m thinkin’ party hats, noise makers… and STREAMERS!! OK… maybe we won’t get THAT crazy! But we’re going to have some good times tonight for sure.

I’m so lucky to have you as my partner in crime for all these years. The laugh lines around my eyes are due to so many hilarious moments we’ve had. Thank goodness for your incredible memory because for the most part, mine seems to be fried – but you’re the master at making all those foggy moments into clear painted pictures. When I think back on all the things we’ve done together I sometimes wonder how we’re even still alive, seems like a dozen lifetimes have passed… but MAN, am I ever glad to see you turn another year older and even MORE beautiful (which until NOW, I never even thought possible - whoa!). Here’s to so many more awesome times with my favorite princess in the whole wide world.

You’re the best Becky – I love you SO much!

Hugs and smacks,

Mirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

vday11.jpg

Guest Low Roller

So my nemesis is celebrating her day of birth, eh? Very well... I reach out with an olive branch for this day. But rest assured, your uppance will come...

Happy birthday!!