Jambands.ca

Whats one main Possession you like to get right now??

Gr8FuL

right now?

some rolling papers...I'm all out and the closest store doesn't open for another hour :(

If you have a regular tobacco cigarette, you could empty out the tobacco, fill it with the smoking material of your choice, and see if it works. If you wanted, you could snip off the filter (or hollow a bit of it out).

I also recall Velvet telling me how to make a quick bowl out of an apple. You take a chunk out of the top of the apple, and stuff tinfoil down into it, with holes pricked through it. Then poke another hole through the side of the apple, which will connect with the foil-lined hole from the top. Fill, light, enjoy.

Aloha,

Brad

Edited by Guest

personally, I'm trying to move away from 'wanting'.......But I know it's hard not to get caught up in the consumer whirl. I have always really enjoyed giving, though. Unfortunately, the only feller I can help out is the one who wants whirled peas (though I have no idea what those actually are, it seems feasible I could create a reasonable facsimile). Oh -- and also I get to give Bradm's head an umbrella hat. You folks can't imagine my joy. (that is not sarcasm.

I'd settle for a new apartment, preferably with a couple of people to live with...

Isn't Hux moving out of "that place" into "the place beside 'that place'", thus freeing up his place in "that place"? Placing a call to "that place" might ensure your place as his re-placement.

Aloha,

Brad

Edited by Guest
Re-placed a couple of words.

personally, I'm trying to move away from 'wanting'.......But I know it's hard not to get caught up in the consumer whirl. I have always really enjoyed giving, though. Unfortunately, the only feller I can help out is the one who wants whirled peas (though I have no idea what those actually are, it seems feasible I could create a reasonable facsimile). Oh -- and also I get to give Bradm's head an umbrella hat. You folks can't imagine my joy. (that is not sarcasm.

Werd to the Deb. Roomie Sean has a theory about gifts and shit that I've pretty much adopted...birthday gifts are bullshit, everybody was born, so why be rewarded for it? Instead, if you are out and see something a friend might like, just buy it for them, that makes a lot more sense. Browsing Drygoods the other day, I saw they've got SOTG on vinyl; that being my ladyfriend's favourite Phish record, it's on its way here. Thems is some serious brownie points right there.

What do I want now? A good night's sleep, and a Saturday off work.

I would really like to be in the house we bought RIGHT NOW! Our landlord's wife is really mean and bitchy and our current house is a death trap with mold, etc.

In fact, we may have the cure for(or cause of) cancer in our sump-pump room!

Only 28 more days to go and counting.

right now?

some rolling papers...I'm all out and the closest store doesn't open for another hour :(

If you have a regular tobacco cigarette' date=' you could empty out the tobacco, fill it with the smoking material of your choice, and see if it works. If you wanted, you could snip off the filter (or hollow a bit of it out).

I also recall Velvet telling me how to make a quick bowl out of an apple. You take a chunk out of the top of the apple, and stuff tinfoil down into it, with holes pricked through it. Then poke another hole through the side of the apple, which will connect with the foil-lined hole from the top. Fill, light, enjoy.

Aloha,

Brad[/quote']

all totally workable solutions. i once made a very functional pipe out of a small carrot. couldn't talk anyone in to eating it a the end of the night though :)

and as far as pposessions, i'd take a half share in dr evil's club :)