Jambands.ca

Whats one main Possession you like to get right now??

Gr8FuL

Right now the big thing i am wanting and in the process of getting is a boat..nothing huge a 16 fout fiberglass boat with a nice motor good enough to wake board ,tube, etc behind!

So what about you folks..anything you really want and/or gettign in the near future?? whats tickling your fancy these days?

There isn't enough web server space for my list ;)

I'm usually into techy things so the things I want arent' really even out yet (xbox 360, ps3, nintendo revolution), but that new iPod photo is pretty enticing. However, I need accessories for it to connect to my camera. It'd be some great extra storage for when I'm on the road.

Then there is a new compressor for the car, and ductwork in our house with a gas furnace and gas stove and central air and new insulation. If I won money, those would be the first things I'd put it towards.

electric moped

bass rig - something big but in a small package...300 watts minuimum

5 string acoustic washburn bass guitar

warwick thumb 5 (sweeeet bass)

natural finish fender p-bass with pickup covers and a black pickguard...if it's hot rodded switch the second volume with a 3 way switch to save me the hassle of having a hummy bass

Thinline or NOS telecaster

fender vibrochamp

I wouldn't mind having a decent portable preamp+A/D convertor, like an Edirol UA-5 (w/ digimod) or a Lunatec V3.

And my project for July is to finally get off my slacker butt and get that G&L ASAT Classic Bluesboy Semi-Hollow...

Aloha,

Brad