Jambands.ca

toronto bsc venue change ...

mark tonin

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BIG patrons will have access to the whole Polson Pier site which includes an outdoor pool, driving range, volleyball courts, soccer pitch, carnival rides, and many other amenities. The venue features a waterfront location, accessible by public transit, with water fountains, public showers

can Kyebye, or another, verify whether this stuff is now included in our ticket price, or if there's an additional cost. "Have access to..." is slippery adspeak, sometimes. I'm particularly wondering about the swimming....mmmm cool water on a hot days, and oodles of boytitties!

mmmmm boy titties

and for the record, i wouldn't categorize del as a complete hater...anyone who has love in their hearts for the tratchenberg family slideshow players can't be all that bad.

hey del, can you send me the link to the TFSP video that you have? i miss it.

anyone need a ticket for BSC? One of my compatriots in psychedilia backed out on attending the show and I have an extra one I'm willing to let go of for a cool $50 (It cost me $57 but I really just want it to be used by someone rather than go to waste). You'll also get the 5$ refund for the ferry ride so net cost to you is 45$! let me know and I can meet you at the venue!

Jeff

so now that the strike has been averted can we have a party on the island again???? I think we were all lookin forward to a day on the island...I do like the idea of a soccer pitch @ the Docks but we can play on the island too...thnx for bring the tour to TO Kyebay

ya know whats funny...and I don't know whether or not Umphs 'll be the keepers of the flame or what...but I recall Phish...way early daze and folks goin on about how they would never be the keepers so to speak....haha shit I remember going back to Pine Knob for the dead(no jerry dead)(birth of my first Jerry dead shows)and seeing heads with stupid.....'friends don't let friends do phish signs and what have you'....funny. Just thought I'd share that....

On a more revelant note...tottally agree with Mike about way to be pro-active and avoid possible hellz bellz!

edit only to laugh at my drunkin spelling....

Edited by Guest

Looks like Cheese has only been doing one set. But check out this encore from: 7/8/2005 Alexian Field - Schaumburg, IL

Franklin's Tower³

with Michael Franti & Spearhead, Keller Williams on guitar and vocals, Phil Ferlino on keyboards (New Monsoon) and Jeff Miller on guitar (New Monsoon)

A buddy of mine just talked to someone at the Docks. Here's the info they gave him that he sent along to me:

Just spoke with someone there at The Docks. Now they say doors open at 1:30 , bands start at 2:30 – goes to midnight. 2 stages – both indoors. All ages.

$10 to swim all day in their pool. They have a meeting today at 3:00 to further discuss all logistics so if you call 416-461-3625 and press 8 you may be able to get any other questions answered.

Hope that helps. :)

Looks like Cheese has only been doing one set. But check out this encore from: 7/8/2005 Alexian Field - Schaumburg, IL

Franklin's Tower³

with Michael Franti & Spearhead, Keller Williams on guitar and vocals, Phil Ferlino on keyboards (New Monsoon) and Jeff Miller on guitar (New Monsoon)

i like the looks of that.

from jamhub.ca

Kyebay says:

Umphrey's are the first band on... right now they're scheduled for 2:30pm. They will not be on any earlier than that, but we may push it later since we don't have the same curfew we did on the island. Plan for 2:30 pm and come on down. If you know any heads who are sitting on the fence for whatever reason, tell them to give ther head a shake... this could stretch into 10 hours of non-stop musical bliss.

I'm officially in.

Re: two stages. I can't say for certain, but if they're both inside, I bet the purpose is for set-up/tear down. I've been to the Docks a couple times and can't think of where they would put a second stage that would be unaffected by the sound from the first. Either way, it'll be a good time...can't wait!