Jambands.ca

Burt Neilson New Years Eve Party @ Mavericks (Ottawa)

Mavericks

The Burt Neilson Band New Years Eve Party @ Mavericks (Ottawa, ON)

Tickets for The Burt Neilson Band New Years Eve Party will be available @ Mavericks bar.

Tickets include an assortment of munchies, toasting Champagne, and a jager chaser to go with it.

Tickets can be purchased at the bar and over the phone with credit card.

Ticket price $25.00

www.mavericksbar.com

www.burtneilson.com

Listen to live Burt Neilson Band here

221 Rideau St.

Ottawa, ON

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tickets include an assortment of munchies, toasting Champagne, and a jager chaser to go with it.

How about giving people tickets for their free drinks this year instead of randomly walking around the room handing them out from a tray?

Ok, I am behing half-facetious but I am always bummed when I miss the champagne.

Ah well that's a excellent point Bradm!!!! Excellent point indeed. Thought process changing about the whole thing - and come to think of it no matter where I spend NYE it will be part of the holdiay bender so I might as well try the Ottawa experience finally!

Back in 2001, I did a train trip around Europe for four weeks, and then did two days of SCI (in Toronto and then Montreal) starting the day after I got home. My Mom asked me, "How are you going to travel for two days of concerts after a four-week trip?" I said, "The concerts aren't after the trip, they're part of the trip. If I can't do two extra days after a month on the road, I'll never be able to even finish the month."

Aloha,

Brad